Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gilt Trip

I spent most of last spring/summer gallivanting about San Francisco in a pair of be-glittered Marc by Marc Jacobs ballerina flats. I was so taken with how they twinkled up at me in the midday sun and scattered specks of glitter wherever I went that I often had near-collisions with pedestrians, busses, and the occasional small dog. Though the beloved dancing shoes still make an appearance from time to time, I've moved on to other shoe bling. Here are some shiny flats to make your feet happy.


Maloles Georges Ballet Flat
in perforated metallic silver . . .


. . . and silver. $176.40 @ Shopbop.


Miu Miu ivory cracked leather ballet flats, $316 @ Bluefly.



More Miu Miu. Bronze leather Lux flats with jewels, $388 @ Bluefly.
Christian Louboutin ballerinas in gold, $495 @ Net-a-porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment