Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best in Show: Black Flats

Though I have a penchant for fun flats (among the well-worn favorites in my closet are studded, glittered, and day-glo colored versions), I think that every girl needs a pair in basic black. Here are my top picks for Wardrobe Essential # . . . oh, I've lost count.

Here, a classic brand updates a staple with a patent leather finish and an ankle strap. French Sole, $147 @ Revolve.

These Repetto ankle-strap flats have the perfect shape and a starburst pleat detail (click to see). $160, available @ Zoë in DUMBO (68 Washington St.) or online. The coral version is adorable, too.

Loeffler Randall's peep toe version, on sale @ Zoë, $252.

Marc by Marc Jacobs does it in crushed patent leather with ruched detail and a ribbon bow. $325 @ Zoë.

Photo credit:
1. revolveclothing.com
2-4. shopzoeonline.com

1 comment: