Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Best Dressed

I thank high heaven that I don't have to wear a suit to work, but I can only dress down for work one day of the week (i.e. jeans). At first, this didn't pose a problem, as I love wearing dresses (in case you couldn't gather from the prolific nature of my dress coverage on the blog) and was happy to get some mileage out of the many I've amassed in my closet. However, after a few rotations, I'm feeling the need to bring in some fresh stock. Here are some I've found in fall-friendly hues.

Abaeté Avenue Dress. I love the slim silhouette paired with bunchy sleeves. $374 @ Revolve.

Sleeve and neckline detail.

This one has a great, silky texture and can go from day to night. Minden Chan, available @ Revolve, $477.

Detail.
Such a great, versatile basic from Tt. It's easy to change the look from casual to dressy by layering it under a cardi and wearing with flats, or pairing with tights and heels. $136 @ Revolve. UPDATE: no longer available.

This 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent dress is cozy to the touch (perfect for a long, exhausting days) and also layers well. $230 @ Net-a-Porter.

Photo credit: 1-5 - www.revolveclothing.com. 6 - www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment