Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall's Covetables

I just can't get enough of fall shoes. Like the best winter coats, they tend to sell out quickly at the start of the season, so if you're hoping to score a pair on sale later on, you'll most likely be left with odd sizes and colors to choose from. Lucky for you, I've identified some styles worth checking out. These are a little on the pricier side, but they might give you some ideas.

Each season, there comes a pair of Louboutins I crave. I have yet to succumb to the power of the famed red sole, but it's fun to dream of the day I'll carry a pair home, cradling them in their box. I'll crack open the lid and sunshine will stream out, as birds sing in the background. This season I'm eyeing the Lady Gres, a knotted, platform peep-toe in a rich green. $865 @ Saks.

A half D'Orsay might just be the sexiest shoe style ever invented. Valentino's take is covered in lace. $795 @ Saks.

Blue boots are going to be my thing for fall. I'm hoping to find a less expensive version, but with this image stuck in my head, it'll be hard. They're perfect. Chloe cuffed suede boots, $985 @ Saks.

Photo credit: www.saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment