Friday, September 14, 2007

Tops and Baubles

Just back from a super productive day at work and about to hit the gym. Thought I'd squeeze in one more post before I leave you to your own sartorial devices for the weekend.

Every so often you come across that fashion find that you keep reaching for over and over. My current fashion squeeze is this beautiful, bohemian-sexy tunic by Lundgren & Windinge. $257 @ Revolve.

I'm a fan of off-the-shoulder looks, so I'm hoping to see this trend come back. By T-bags, $163 @ Shopbop.

Sheila Fajl ring, $120 @ Jennifer Kaufman.



Kenneth Jay Lane Zebra Horse ring, $69 @ Revolve.

Yochi Design gold mesh bangle, $53 @ Ravin Style.

Photo credit: 1, 4: www.revolveclothing.com. 2: www.shopbop.com. 3: www.jenniferkaufman.com. 5: www.ravinstyle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment