Friday, November 9, 2007

Veterans Day Sales

Veteran's Day has become yet another opportunity for retailers to boost sales by offering promotions. I would make more sense to me if the celebrations involved discounts at stores and services that catered to that demographic, or if a portion of sales went to organizations that honored or benefitted seniors who'd served, but I'm not going to complain about the savings. This Sunday, kindly thank the veterans for their service and then start shopping. Take 25% off storewide (including sale) at Standard Style, now through Monday when you use code "veteran25" @ checkout. My picks:

For the boys . . .

Brixton's Houndstooth Stroll, $50.

Morphine Generation script tee, $88.

Back detail.

I featured this cozy NSF zip-front hoody way back when in navy, and now it's on sale in light heather grey. $80.80.
Back detail.

For the girls . . .

Peter Pan collar dress by 3.1 Philip Lim, $725.


Mike & Chris Wyatt zip-up hoodie, $165.

Acne Jeans are simply amazing, and I love this faded black wash. Hex skinny leg in Black Royal, $269.
Photo credit: www.standardstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment