Monday, February 11, 2008

My Computer Hates Fashion Week . . .

. . . and lashed out in protest. I had to delete all the fashion week posts because they kept crashing/freezing my browser. Perhaps they were too link-heavy? Since I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out, those who want their Fall/Winter '08 fix will just have to head over to Coutorture for our video coverage and show/backstage photos. Be sure to check out:

Proenza Schouler, Alice Ritter, Jill Stuart, Boy by Band of Outsiders, Terexov, Alexander Wang, Obedient Sons and Daughters, Brian Reyes, Rag & Bone, Karen Walker, Jeremy Laing, Costello Tagliapietra.

I am so effing glad it's over. As much as I love fashion and talented designers, I don't care much for the fashion hordes (or "whoreds,"as I like to call them). I'd elaborate, but I think Slutmachine over at Jezebel does a pretty incredible job of capturing the sentiment. Click to read all about her apalling experience at Chloe Sevigny's party for Opening Ceremony. "Chloe Sevigny Party Made Me Hate Fashion Week, Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment