Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stud Muffin

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! I chose to stay in town and enjoy a weekend of relative peace and quiet here in NYC. I caught a bit of sun, met up with old friends, brunched at yummy places, and developed a dangerous new habit. I discovered that the folks at Milk & Cookies, purveyors of the most mouth-wateringly delectable cookies to be had in the city, also sell their cookie dough. If you find yourself hankering after the stuff quite a bit, stop by their West Village spot and put in an order for your dough of choice, and they'll whip it up for you, fresh, in fifteen minutes. It's perfect for me, because unfortunately, I live just a couple of blocks outside of their delivery area. I'm sure more of it will make its way into my tummy raw than in cookie form, as it's the perfect snack in a spoonful. And now, back to the program . . .

These have already made an appearance in many a fashion blog, but the more I look at them, the more I fall in love with them. They work for day, or for a low-key night out.

Loeffler Randall Fiona Sandal, $425 @ Active Endeavors. P.S. - If you're a NotCotoure reader, you can save 20%.

Photo credit: www.activeendeavors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment