Thursday, September 18, 2008

Colonel Mustard

I have a new fall crush: the mustard cardigan. Cardigans are a cozy staple I look forward to wearing each fall, and mustard obviously pairs well with an autumnal palette, but it's also a way to add a pop of color without using, well, a pop color, or the neon brights I've grown so weary of. Here are three under-$100 styles I like.

A slouchy, deep v-neck style from BCBG, $98.


Retro styling in a cozy knit. Shandi Knitted Cardigan, $27.80 @ Forever 21.

This one features a hidden placket, ribbed sleeves, and comes with a cute little ribbon belt. Converse by John Varvatos Snap Front Cardigan, $70 @ Revolve.

Detail.
Photo credit: 1) www.bcbg.com 2) www.forever21.com 3-4) www.revolveclothing.com

2 comments:

  1. I've been dying for some mustard pieces. These cardigans would be such an easy way to incorporate that into my wardrobe. Wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help. Which one are you leaning towards?

    ReplyDelete