Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In Need of Sleep . . . and "Leath-uh"

Mes amis,

We have a lot of catching up to do. Reentering the work force has proven to be quite tiring, and I'm still waiting for my body to adjust -- it seems it's gone into shock from the abrupt change in routine after a lazy, languorous summer. That means I'm typing in bed as I wait for my food to arrive. I'd been so good about "cooking," (read: boiling water for mac 'n cheese and the like), but caved in to laziness and ordered up some ravioli. Though famished, mind-numbingly tired, and bordering on delirium, I'm determined to crank out some posts this evening, absorb some news of the world outside my new work bubble, and muster up the energy to hit the gym and make it to a party or two by week's end. I'm beginning to forget what my friends look like . . .

I hope to be in good working order by next week-ish. As of right now, I kind of feel like the girl in this picture, and I'm thinking of putting my first paycheck towards this leather jacket.

Converse by John Varvatos Edwardian Corded Jacket, $795 @ 80's Purple.Photo credit: www.80spurple.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats on the new job :-) Tell me all about it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working for an ad agency and liking it so far.

    ReplyDelete