Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gah!

I'm too anxious for tomorrow to sleep. I wish I could be in DC to watch but will have to live vicariously through the parents. Though I'm thrilled and full of hope for Obama's presidency, I'm simultaneously terrified for him, given the situation we're in and what he will face. Since sleep won't come to me, I'm online, halfheartedly perusing the online sales while news coverage plays on low volume in the background.

You can take advantage of my insomnia by jumping on these affordable dress finds:

A beautifully executed safari style. Grace Sun Safari Shirt Dress, $42 (was $242).

My favorite part of this dress is the tie at the back. Rag & Bone Split Back Swing Dress, $141 (was $470).

A nude dress done right. If you're one of the luck few who can pull off the color, Grace Sun's Peasant Dress would look stunning. $141 (was $282).

Photo credit: www.tobi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment