Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreaming of Spring

This weather is absolutely punishing and I don't know what I did to deserve it. Ditching NoCal for NYC probably had something to do with it. I cannot wait to trade in bulky sweaters for whisper-light dresses. Le Train Bleu seems to specialize in exactly what I'm craving.

Such a great dress for hitting an outdoor market. Galle slip dress by Fleur Wood, $131. 40.

I'm (secretly) excited for a return to boho. The Grey Gardens dress totally looks like something borrowed from your very chic mother's vintage. As the LTB description points out, it's a really unusual color combination, and at $51.60, it's a steal.

I love to offset a soft, hyper-feminine frock with a chunky shoe. I'm very into perforated leather for Spring, and I absolutely love this color. Mastic Sandals, $190.
Photo credit: www.letrainbleu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment