Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Feet

What are Happy Socks and why are they suddenly, mysteriously, everywhere? I first noticed them during a recent stop-by at Unis, and they've been stalking me ever since, showing up in the menswear department of every webshop I frequent (Steven Alan, Need Supply, and Gargyle, to name but a few).

My curiosity forced me to Google their provenance, which revealed that they are of Swedish origin. The color options are endless, and though I tend to see them in menswear shops, they're actually unisex. With their playful patterns and cheery hues, they do look rather inviting and, well, happy.

Happy Socks - Cobalt, $12 @ Steven Alan.



Happy Socks - Blue Stripey, $12 @ Steven Alan.


Happy Socks - Multicolor Stripe, $10 @ Need Supply.


Happy Socks - Green and Cream Stripe, $10 @ Tobi.


Photos:
1, 2) www.stevenalan.com
3) www.needsupply.com
4) www.tobi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment