Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lovely Letterpress: Linda and Harriet, Foxy and Winston, and Essimar

Lately I've been coming across some absolutely gorgeous stationery. I used to be an avid collector of pretty, pressed notecards but as a (lamentable) consequence of the increasing dominance of digital communication, I find myself using them less and less. Hell, I don't even know how much stamps cost these days -- I can't remember the last time I even purchased them. These lovelies, however, might just win me back to my old ways.

Linda and Harriet's happy chevron stripes (via decor8). . .


. . . and chandeliers. Set of six notecards and envelopes for $14.

Essimar's Beso Cards features hand dot hearts, $7 for one card and envelope (via Black Eiffel)


Perfect invitations to a tea party, by Jane Buck of Foxy and Winston. Unfortunately, this particular set seems to be sold out, but do check out her other lovely designs (via Cherrypatter).


The most amazing thing ever: the L Letterpress Combo Kit allows you to create your own little factory of fun. Custom plates are available for the more ambitious crafters among you. $149.99. Read all about it over at Black Eiffel.

Photos:
1, 2) www.lindaandharriet.com
3) www.blackeiffel.blogspot.com
4) www.cherrypatter.com
5) www.blackeiffel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment