Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun in the Sun: Shoe Picks for Summer

It's been hard to find more than a microsecond to blog lately, and I miss you guys! I've been meaning to share some Spring/Summer merch with you and just haven't had the time, so I'll be posting in short bursts. Bear with.

I've fallen hard for these fun summertime shoes:

Inexpensive, stripey goodness. Mini for Many Stripe Wedge, $138 @ Oak.



Gorgeous yellow stonewashed canvas/crochet lace wooden heels from Vanessa Bruno for the sunny days to come (the mere mention of anything Vanessa Bruno induces the sniffles. Clearly I'm still not over the theft of my VB Athe flats). I didn't see these in the Spring 2010 runway photos, and haven't been able to find a place that sells them. Any info would be much appreciated.
Photos:
1) www.oaknyc.com
2) www.vanessabruno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment