Thursday, April 15, 2010

Summer To Do: Go Bandeau!

Bikini season is rapidly approaching, and although I have no idea where the summer will take me,  I'm dreaming of spur-of-the-moment weekend getaways, and perhaps a longer, more exotic excursion later in the season as a bittersweet sendoff kiss to summer. I can't help but notice that bandeau tops are everywhere, and I've got my eye on a few options to take with me on my as-yet-unplanned travels. Here are three styles to covet, at price points to suit every budget.

Lisa Marie Fernandez Natalie bandeau bikini, $300 @ Net-a-Porter. I love the streamlined shape, and the gorgeous color would suit the palest to darkest of complexions.




For an adorably retro look, try Seafolly's Viva Separates Mini Tube Bandeau, $71. Bottoms sold separately for $58-$63, but I'd recommend the plain side tie style (shown) over the ruffled one, which is just a tad over the top.

If you dare to go white, Mossimo's Black Label Interlocking Bandeau looks a lot more expensive than it is. It also comes with a detachable halter strap. $17.99 @ Target.
Photos:
1, 2) www.net-a-porter.com
3) www.figleaves.com
4) www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment