Thursday, October 28, 2010

Found: The Perfect Winter Shades

Sunglasses are a year-round staple for me. Just as they protect my peepers from the blinding brightness of a summer's day, they also prove to be an effective shield against biting, tear-producing winds come winter. Finding a pair that looks cold-weather appropriate, however, can be a bit of a challenge. Ironically, Super's "Summer Safari" Basic is just what I was looking for. I have a pair in grey and can't tell you how many times people (both men and women) compliment or ask me about them. They're a great shape and a steal considering they're hand crafted with Zeiss lenses. The unique print adds a touch of fun to your outfit on a dull, dreary winter's day.


Super Summer Safari Basic Wayfarer in Multi, $153 @ NeedSupply. Unisex.

 Photos: www.needupply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment