Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Packing Light: Nanamica Backpack + Hidden Gem Clutch

First post of the New Year! If I made resolutions, I'd resolve to blog more often, but for the time being that will be quite impossible. Rather than rattle off a list of projects and excuses about what's been keeping me so darn busy, I'll pinky swear to post at least once a week.

One thing I am excited about this year is TRAVEL! Weddings in (semi)tropical places, a post-residency European hurrah with bf in Paris & Amsterdam, and maaaybe squeezing in a family trip (destination TBD but Lebanon and Turkiye are strong contenders). I've also sworn to make it to LA this year as I am owing a visit to some dear friends.

I plan on packing light this year, cleaning house in several areas of my life, and funneling my paychecks into creating my dream nest. You'll see a lot more home items on the blog over the next several months as I brainstorm in preparation for my impending summer move.  The idea of taking a breather from handbags in favor of a clean, simple, backpack is really appealing to me right now. This beautiful white design with tan leather straps from Nanamica is just what the doctor ordered.


In 2011 I was hooked on mini bags for day, and clutches by night, but this year I'd like to go even more minimal with this lovely hand-stitched, matte leather number by HiddenGem.

No comments:

Post a Comment