Friday, July 27, 2007

Shoe In

Since more than one person voiced displeasure at the lack of a post for the ladies, I've decided to blog out of guilt, despite my exhaustion at the end of a long work/school week (Ha! now it's YOUR guilt trip, you two slave drivers. Me: Rubber. You: Glue). This one was a pleasure, though, as these delightful finds were wholly unexpected.

The backstory: Lately, whenever I've asked a friend or co-worker where they got their great shoes, I've found that often their reply is not some hole-in-the-wall vintage boutique, but Urban Outfitters. I haven't shopped there much since college, so I decided to trawl through their website in search of treasures. I was pleasantly surprised to find some really fun shoes at very affordable prices. As much as people love to hate it, one truly great thing about Urban is that their pricepoints run the gamut, so there's something for everyone.

Sam Edelman snake and wood wedge, $110.

Almost Chanel-like, with a vintage vibe. Sam Edelman flat with oversized chain detail, $98. Also available in black and navy, but I like the cream version best.

A party for your feet. Multi-colored cutout pump, $125.

A girl at work has these and they look adorable on her. Perforated cork wedges, on sale for $39.99.

Button detail at peep-toe.
Leather and plastic pump, $48.

Finish detail.

This low-heeled cutout shoe is flecked with gold bits. On sale for $124.99 (was $225). Wear 'em before summer is gone.


Buckle detail.
Now, if we're through here, I'm off to enjoy my weekend. See you Monday.
Photo credit: www.urbn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment