Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Winning Streak

I'm scoring some fun finds this week, and at very affordable prices. Each of these items is priced at under $100.

I heart this chunky blue batwing sweater from Free People. It would look great with big bangles and dangly earrings. On sale for $72.36 @ 80's Purple.
Gold leather boombox necklace by Steven Shein, $55 @ 80's Purple.

This is a great, casually-dressed-up tee for a night out at the bars. Pair with dark, skinny jeans and sky-high, vintage stilletos. By Patrick Santa Ana, $30 @ 80's Purple.
I personally don't love aviators on myself, as their downward droop tends to make me look sad, but this red trimmed style is fun. $ @ 80's Purple. $98 @ 80's Purple.

Another thing I have a hard time wearing is watches, as my wrists are scrawny. If they weren't, I might be rocking a boy watch, or this twice-wrapped leather model by La Mer. $80 @ Luv Charlie.
Photo credit: 1 - 4 - www.80spurple.com. 5 - www.luvcharlie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment