Monday, September 3, 2007

Fancy Feet

I don't like Labor Day. For one, I have to go to work. Two, it's forcing me to acknowledge my wonderful summer is nearing an end and as mentioned previously, I'm none too pleased about the change in season, heralded by the arrival of NYUsters and the closing of the pools, fall-festooned window displays and the damp chill in the air on an otherwise lovely Saturday night out. Nothing beats my seasonal affective blues better than finding a great new pair of shoes. Some finds to beat back the autumn doldrums:

This round toe Chanel pump in a fun tweed /snake combo should liven up your mood, day or night. Originally $1,395, it's now going for $669.59 @ Bluefly during their Labor Day sale.
I posted the python version of this Marc Jacobs a while back, but I've also taken a shine to this caramel-hued version. Perfect for day, and transitions into winter when paired with tights. UPDATE: Sold out.

Sex up your nights with this drool-inducing platform pump from Giambattista Valli, $775 @ Ron Herman.

Photo credit: 1, 2: www.bluefly.com. 3: www.ronherman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment