Thursday, November 1, 2007

Limning Magic

My lookbooks on Style.com are up and running. I don't usually do runway coverage on the blog since so many other blogs do, and because designer price points are out of most readers' price range, but I've created the lookbooks to compile some of the runway styles I find appealing, so that you can find some inspiration for your own wardrobes or simply admire the designers' work. I'll also start posting some my favorite designer looks every now and then(look for the new "On the Runway" label). You can see my entire collection of womenswear picks for the current season by clicking the link at right, under "My Lookbooks".

First up: Two of my favorite looks from 3.1 Philip Lim, which just keeps getting better, season after season. They're also at a bridge price point, which, though a bit more affordable, is still a splurge for most. I love the way he uses bright pops of color with neutrals.

Photo credit: www.style.com

1 comment:

  1. this blue strapless 3.1 Phillip Lim dress is so sexy.... I tried it on at Bleu Clothing on La Brea... (in LA)... and it was such a well crafted peice of art. plus the color was stunning...!!! BleuClothing.com

    ReplyDelete