Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Numbers Game

If numerology is to be trusted, my lucky number is supposedly nine. That might be why I'm so intrigued by these shirts by Nove (Italian for nine), a new-ish menswear label that offers versatility for your wardrobe via a genius button on the sleeve. Wear the sleeves down for a dressier look, or button them at the elbow for laid-back casual. Some of my favorites:

Nove Double Pocket Shirt
, $95 @ Tobi.
Sleeve button detail. So easy.


Nove Double Pocket Red Plaid Shirt, $95 @ Tobi.



Nove Two Pocket Check Shirt
, $95 @ Tobi.


Photo credit: www.tobi.com

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I've been looking for shirts like this for a while.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help. I have a few more plaids and checks coming up later this week . . .

    ReplyDelete