Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Warm Things

Oh, the day I've had. It's 10:30 and I'm a broken heap of a mess, and though tempted to shirk my blogging duties, here I am, typing in bed with smoothie in hand, straw dangling from mouth. I'm glancing up every now and then at the news on the telly, watching Palestinians flood into Egypt, except it's on mute (due to headache) so I'll have to catch up in the AM. Tomorrow will be better, mayhaps?

I'm fairly certain it's going to be f-ing cold. Be prepared and keep those ears, necks, and hands warm. Some suggestions, below.

Though I'd prefer a shearling lining, this corduroy cap is perfect for chilly New England days. Triple Five Soul St. Moritz Ear Flap Fidel Hat in Army, $48 @ Revolve. Also available in charcoal.


A. Kurtz goes moves beyond military-inspired caps and ventures into cold weather with the Radar Rib Brian Cap, $52 @ Revolve.

Just admit it -- you're on the fingerless gloves bandwagon solely because they allow you to text message, unhindered. The Theo fingerless gloves by Coal, $28 @ Active Endeavors. Also available in black, dark khaki, and deep sea.

Everything Mike & Chris make is ultrasoft, and their 8th Street Scarf is no exception. Now on sale at Revolve for $39 (was $77).
Photo credits: 1, 2, 4: www.revolveclothing.com. 3: www.activeendeavors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment