Friday, February 1, 2008

Fashion Week Begins

Ladies and gents,

The madness has been unleashed, via a ribbon-cutting ceremony this morning (presided over by Brooke Shields -- there was some Lipstick Jungle thing going on). I will be blogging intermittently throughout the day, between uploading fashion week photos for Coutorture, so stay tuned. I'll post links to the runway shows as soon as I've got them up and running, so check back frequently if you want the first glimpse at the goings on inside the tents and out, as fashion week tears the city asunder, wreaking havoc on the streets (good luck getting anywhere in a cab today) and after dark (though I normally advocate avoiding the sceney-ness, there are a few parties I'd definitely hit up, like Alexander Wang's shindig at the Annex tomorrow night). I'll also be posting slides on The Shoptometrist of some of my favorite shows.

So far for the boys, Nautica pics are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment