Saturday, June 20, 2009

304050, Back Again

Past experiences with Oak's 30/40/50 sale have taught me that more often than not, it doesn't pay to wait until week three. I've tracked certain lusted-after items over the course of the event in hopes of snagging them at a hefty 50% off, but the styles I want (in the sizes I want) are usually long gone by then. This time around, I'm only going to bother with the first round.

Since a boys post is long overdue, this one's for you, dude.

Love tiny checks. Model's taste in tats, not so much. Band of Outsiders Green/Blue Check Shirt, $139 (was $198).

I have a friend who is on a quest for the perfect summer gingham. Search no more, Sam. Steven Alan's are the best. Steven Alan Blue/White Gingham Shirt, $125 (was $178).
Photo credit: www.oaknyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment