Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gentlemanly Pursuits

I got in late last night from DC and was too exhausted even for Mad Men.  I passed out, let DVR do it's magic, managed to avoid hearing any spoilers all day, and just crawled in bed to watch. I'm suddenly craving sharp ties and pocket squares.  Blackbird has just what I like.

A nice navy/black/teal scheme. APC Cravate Club, $70.


I love the bright blue handle on this Badger Silver Tip Shave Brush by Baxter, It's a bit pricy at $75, but makes more sense when you consider that it doubles as a chic sinktop accoutrement.





It's a shame summer is over.  I'd love to see this chambray pocket square adorning a beautiful, warm weather suit. Save it for next year? Hill-Side Selvedge Chambray Pocket Square, $42.

Photo credit: www.blackbirdballard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment