Friday, October 9, 2009

Menswear Obsession: Fall Footwear

God bless Refinery29 for their glorious roundup of mens fall shoe picks (and many other glorious roundups we've loved over the years). You can check out all 20 on their site, but here's a teaser with some of my favorites:

I'm not normally a fan of the too-white shoe, but I'd want to keep these babies pristine. Save them for a rain-free day. Vans 106 Vulcanized Shoes, $106 @ Swell.



Rachel Comey's shoes are always divine, and I'm loving the pebbled leather look on these Uncle Dan Oxfords. $322 @ Steven Alan.



The coziest Topsiders I've ever seen. The Band of Outsiders x Sperry collabo seems to be yielding great things.  Crushed Leather Chukkas, $230 @ Opening Ceremony.



For a stylish trek through the snow. Love those laces! F-Troupe Suede Black Hiking Boot, $212 @ Oak.


Photo credit:
1) www.swell.com
2) www.stevenalan.com
3) www.openingceremony.com
4) www.oaknyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment