Monday, October 12, 2009

Smith Street Finds

Highlights from a weekend shopping excursion in Carroll Gardens with friends:

Dear Fieldbinder always has something to fall in love with. This time, it was these blue laceup booties by Jeffrey Campbell. You have to see them in person -- the color is just such a lovely blue and none of the photos I've seen come close to capturing it. If you can't get to the store, they're available at Need Supply. Jeffrey Campbell Everybody boot in Navy, $130.

 

Ever since my friend Sam took me to play my first game at an East Village dive shortly after I first moved here, I've been way into darts. At Smith & Butler, I fell for this vintage dartboard. It's $145, but please don't buy it or I'll be heartbroken. If I don't get it within the next two weeks she's all yours. Deal?



I already have more frames than I have pictures to put in them, but these wooden ones are just too pretty to ignore.  $30 each @ Smith + Butler.



Having worked up an appetite with all that shopping, we made for Char No. 4 with visions of dinner swirling in our heads, but our attempt to dine there was thwarted. Oh well -- I suppose it's an excuse for another CG adventure.

Photo credit: 
1&2) www.needsupply.com
3&4) moi

No comments:

Post a Comment