Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Charmed, I'm Sure: SoC for Steven Alan Picks

I've been covetously eyeing the Secrets of Charm for Steven Alan fall collection, willing myself with all my might to stay away, but it's just impossible. It's full of easy pieces that require little more than black tights to instantly style oneself into a chic young thing. My favorites:

I've been looking for a creme silk tank to tuck into pencil skirts for ages, but none felt quite right until  I found the Sylvie top, $120. So lovely with long necklaces. Also available in red.


I love the shape of the Lydia Skirt. I think the secret to the fab fit is in the pleating. Shown here in Multi Shells, $180. Perfect with a fitted, fine gauge black turtleneck.

Detail



I can't decide if I like this print better in the Juliet Dress (top), or the Lila Dress (bottom). $280 and $250, respectively.


Photos: www.stevenalan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment