Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cutie Pies: Pretty Bakeware for Your Holiday Treats

Lest you think I've suddenly turned housewife, I thought I should warn you that I'll be spending an inordinate amount of time in the kitchen this month, busying myself with holiday baking for various persons, parties, and, you know, just 'cause. Therefore, you should expect a high volume of kitchen-related posts. I've got several old tricks up my sleeve, including a peppermint candy recipe (which evolved quite accidentally from an attempt at peppermint bar gone awry), as well as a few new experiments, such as apple cranberry crumble. Since I'm in a baking state of mind, I've found myself coveting the tools (both necessary and not so) that'll help me achieve such sugary bliss, with a particular predilection for things that'll also prettify my cupboards.  Mepra's Italian-made, non-stick baking pans are as cute as they are functional.

I recently became besotted with this adorable blue polka-dotted cake pan at the Broadway Panhandler (can't.stay.away.) and can't wait to whip up a batch of blondies with it. $21.95.



This gingham pan is reason enough for me to learn to make a brioche. $19.99 @ the Broadway Panhandler.


This one is begging me to make a sugary loaf of something or other. $19.95 @ the Broadway Panhandler.

Photo credit: www.broadwaypanhandler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment