Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December is Domesticity Month. Do You Know Where Your Apron Is?

Well, it's not an official designation, but lately it seems that way, as my kitchen has been turned topsy turvy a la some madcap Tim Walker editorial, only a lot stickier and not nearly as whimsically charming. I've just dirtied up another apron while baking cookies for some lovely coworkers who volunteered to help me with a rather tedious task at work. Though I love the aprons I collected while working at Anthro,  I'm in the mood for something a little different. I want each and every one of these:

A red-hot number with an adorable lace-trimmed pocket. Red Organdy and White Lace Vintage Apron, $15 @ Ruby Lane.



A delicate, vintage find for when you're feeling fancy. Antique Victorian Bride's Apron, $44 @ Ruby Lane.


Am ultra-feminine look perfect for serving up some homemade lemonade on a hot summer's day: Vintage Pink Sheer Apron, $12 @ Ruby Lane.



And now for my favorite: the ivory and black, polka-dotted Faith cocktail apron, $80 @ Heavenly Hostess.


Just when you thought it couldn't get any cuter . . . check out the back.

Photo credit:
1-3) www.rubylane.com
4-5) www.heavenlyhostess.com

2 comments:

  1. That last apron is totally not an apron. It looks like the cutest skirt ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't it? would love to host a party in it.

    ReplyDelete