Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jonathan Adler

Jonathan Adler seems to follow me wherever I go. I lived a block away from the Fillmore St. outpost in SF, and the West Village location is but a stone's throw from my apartment here in New York. Though I've yet to purchase anything there, its proximity to my home allows for frequent pop-ins and aimless browsing, and I always find something to admire. Beyond the gorgeously glazed porcelain, impossibly glossy lacquers, and eye-pleasing saturated tones, there's a wicked sense of humor at play. Some favorites from the web store:

The adorable elephant ornament featured in Apartment Therapy LA's ornament roundup lured me to the JA website and led me to several other treasures. $24. Dove, penguin, poodle, and whale also available.




Love this naughty mini pill canister, $28. Also available: Prozac, Quaaludes, Uppers, and Downers, in assorted colors.

A brightly glazed Ojai mug, $15.




Stripes cup and saucer, $18.


Acapulco and Ipanema needlepoint pillows, $98 each.



Photo credit: www.jonathanadler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment