Thursday, January 28, 2010

Even More Nail Polish: Favorites from RGB

Though I've been on a roll with the DIY manicures (and saving a small fortune in the process) it's about time to go in for the real deal. I'll have to wait until after the weekend, however, as a bunch of my favorite ladies and I will be helping my cousin Nivy move into her new digs in Astoria. At this time tomorrow, an unpacking party will be in full effect, and we'll be trying our hardest not to spill celebratory wine all over new carpets, furniture, and instruction manuals as we assemble her new life. I vote we all go for a mini once the last of the moving boxes has been ripped open. A few new hues to try, from RGB:

Slate, $14 @ Blackbird.



Too Red, $14 @ Blackbird.


Doll, $14 @ Blackbird.


Minty, $14 + complimentary shipping @ RGB
Photos:
1, 2, 3) www.blackbirdballard.com
4) www.rgbcosmetics.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete