Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Marimekko on Sale at Crate and Barrel!

My parents were huge Marimekko fans while I was growing up, so catching a glimpse of the Finnish brand's colorful, iconic prints instantly transports me to a happy place, specifially my childhood bedroom. I plan on calling my madre ASAP to fill her in on the Marimekko sale currently in progress at Crate and Barrel. Perhaps she can use the hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards she's amassed over the years (the result of none of us ever having a clue what to get her for birthdays, anniversaries, or Mother's Day) to score some lovely patterns. I'm hoping to find one of these bed linen sets upon pulling back the coverlet on my bed the next time I pop down to DC for a visit.

Madison Bed Linens, $29.95 - $119.00, and sheet sets, $34.95 - $124.  Shown here in blue, but also available in yellow, green, and taupe.



Tamara Bed Linens, shown in red, $24.95 - $79.95. Also available in olive and plum.



Lethimaja Bed Linens, $24.95 - $99.95, and sheet sets, $24.95 - $89.95. Shown in green, but also available in teal and mist.


Sale ends Jan. 31st, so hit it while the gettin's good.

Photos: www.crateandbarrel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment