Friday, January 15, 2010

Spring Mood

The mind-numbingly cold temperatures of the past few weeks have me eagerly awaiting the arrival of Spring. Since my runny-nosed whimpering doesn't seem to be hastening its arrival, I've decided to bring Spring indoors, via the addition of fresh green and sunny yellow for the home. Some color therapy to try:

Don't need this, but a cute little yellow sofa to fill up with all my friends would = instant happiness. Parlour sofa, $999 @ CB2.  



I have this curved telephone in red in my room at my parents' house, and it's so pretty in person that it makes me consider getting a land line just so I can get one for my place. Doughnut Phone, $59 @ Pottery Barn Teen.

A sun-drenched carpet to warm my feet. Andalusia Rug, $39 - $649 @ West Elm.
 


Found this nubby accent pillow on BluDot for just $39!
 

This Y(o)uzen recycled notebook would make a lovely addition to a desktop. $6 @ Fey Handmade.

Photos: 
1) www.cb2.com
2) www.pbteen.com
3) www.westelm.com
4) unknown
5) www.feyhandmade.com

2 comments:

  1. I was looking through your postings for apartments during my lunch break, and almost tipped over in my chair when I saw that you posted the Andalusia rug 6 months ago! This is the rug I am saving up for! I love it...but how depressing that it hasn't gone on sale yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty popular and thus, unlikely to go on sale. Can't wait to see it when you get it.

    ReplyDelete