Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nasty Deals: Under-$100 Finds from NastyGal Vintage

Warning: when Googling NastyGal's e-shop, do not mistakenly type in nastygal.com or you'll be in for an unpleasant shock.

As I'm without internet at present, I've taken up internet-cafe hopping. When I arrived at my local to find that it was experiencing technical difficulties, I dashed through the rain to Aroma, where I'm granted a mere thirty minutes to make the blogging happen. I set up shop and, jonesing for haute looks on the cheap, immediately thought of NastyGal Vintage. Unfortunately, I forgot the url -- shopnastygal.com -- and my unfortunate omission of that very crucial prefix opened up a whole different sort of nasty on my laptop, in full view of fellow cafe patrons.  I heard my own voice shouting "no, no, no, no, no!" as I scrambled to close out of the site, which, unfortunately, only drew more attention to the Things I Wish I Had Not Seen that were popping up (no pun intended) onscreen.

I'm praying that Think gets its internet fixed so I don't ever have to come here again. In the meantime, I'll share some great under-$100 steals I found over at NastyGal Vintage.

I'm so over the peaked shoulder look, but somehow it looks new all over again in this white hot number. Supreme Shoulder Tee/Dress, $32.


Cheap Monday Safety Pin Necklace, $32.

Enlisted Army Jacket, $88.
 

 


Winter seems a lot less drab when you get to throw on a something like this.
Unknown Pleasures Knit Sweater, $98.

Photos: www.shopnastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment