Friday, February 26, 2010

You Can Afford This: Mary Savel's Gorgeous Patterns

Bburg-based designer Mary Savel is a genius at pattern play. While her whole Spring/Summer 2010 Collection is to die for, it's her prints and weaves that strike me most -- something about them stirs me so. How does she know exactly what I want?

Something wonderful happens to me when I gaze upon this print -- something akin to connecting with a piece of art. The colors are the perfect pitch. Mary Savel NY Vintage Print Dress, $150 @ Otte.

 

 

She's equally adept at cozy knits. At long last, I've found the perfect infinity scarf. Mary Savel NY Circle Scarf, $20 on Etsy.
 

  

I really hope to see more from this emerging talent soon.
Photos:
1, 2) www.otteny.com
3, 4) www.etsy.com/shop/marysavel

No comments:

Post a Comment