Thursday, March 11, 2010

Deal Alert: Charming Tchotchkes from Gretel Home

Gretel Home is one of my favorite places to browse housewares, so I was thrilled to see it featured on this week’s Daily Candy deals. The promo offers readers 25% off site-wide, providing the perfect opportunity to stock up on their delightful offerings for home. The only trouble is knowing when to stop -- one could easily go overboard while perusing its incredible, finely crafted wares. I’ll have to sort out what I do/don’t need from the following:

A candy-colored cakestand made from a vintage candlestick. Iacoli and McAllister Large Red Mini Pedestal, $120.


Is there anything more deliciously decadent than a gilded cake trowel? Linea Ice Oro by Mepra Cake Trowel, $46.

This bold, black-and white striped bowl makes for a beautiful centerpiece. I want this on my (nonexistent) coffee table, stacked atop a pile of art and design tomes. Kahler Omaggio Black and White Bowl, $98. 

These sophisticated cup-and-saucer sets are gorgeous in their simplicity. DMK Louis 1789 Cup and Saucer, $25 per.

I can just picture these darling cake lace coasters made of rubber!) strewn about my apartment. Jansen and Co. White Cake Lace Coasters, $19 for a set of four.

I’m not sure what these adorable, rubber banded canisters are for, but I know that I want them. Kahler Cammeo Jar 2, $74 . Other sizes available.

Discount applied when you enter code CANDY at checkout.

Photos: www.gretelhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment