Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fantasy: To Live Inside the Toast Catalog

Eat Drink Chic brought Toast's Spring 2010 catalog to my attention and I want to live within its pages! Its images conjure up the perfect springtime atmosphere and have me dreaming of skipping off to seaside towns, lounging languorously on sun-dappled grassy knolls, and playing house in exotic cottages. 








If only the English lifestyle shoppe had a stateside outpost, I could outfit my fantasy with the appropriate accoutrements. I can't possibly share all of its wonderful wares, but here are some that really tug at my imagination.

A meadow-ready dress to pair with bare legs and espadrilles or throw on over cropped denim. Shibori Print Shirt Dress, £125.

A topper to see you through the drizzle.  Tokyo Raincoat, £155.

The perfect Saturday morning robe for cooking up a patio breakfast. Thomasina Gown, £75.

A generously proportioned bag for toting seaside essentials,  £95.

A beach mat to unfurl once you've found the perfect sandy nook,  £35.

And of course, the requisite polka dot bikini, £32.

All natural glycerine soaps for after-sun sudsing. £16.50 for a set of three brightly colored bars. 

An old-fashioned shaving set to banish a traveler's scruff, £35.


A blanket to cozy up with on the porch swing when night falls,  £95.
Photos: www.toast.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment