Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Linkage: Spring-Induced Jubilation

In which we take a break from shopping to gaze at pretty pictures and read about things that caught my fancy this week.   

I've just returned from a restorative trip home to DC, where my family and I celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. In just the short few hours I've been back, I've been receiving good news right and left from friends and family (Pregnancies! Weddings! Career triumphs!), so I'm going to keep Sunday Linkage short and very sweet, as I'm basking in the good fortune of loved ones this evening. I'll be turning in early to stave off a head cold, but I'll leave you with some lovely, happy imagery to end your weekend.

My Anthro friend Beth introduced me to Max Wanger's magical photography and I can't stop looking at his work ever since. The lucky girl even got to talk to him and reports that he's a lovely person, which makes me love his photos even more. When my dear friend Sylvia announced that she'd finally set the date for her nuptials (and will be moving back from Japan!), I immediately pictured the wedding scenes through Max's lens. How I wish he could shoot Syl and Jake's wedding!


For a sneak peek into Max's abode, head over to Design*Sponge -- his deco-rific West Hollywood apartment was recently featured.

Photos: Max Wanger

No comments:

Post a Comment