Friday, October 15, 2010

Fantasy Friday: Chloe Dionee Folding Sunglasses

In which we shop with imaginary money and indulge our fanciest fancies.

This week's Fantasy Friday post is dedicated to one Clare Vivier. She has no idea who I am, or that she's been providing me with a steady source of inspiration ever since I happened upon her wonderful blog. I love, love, love her taste. At the moment, I'm living vicariously through her newly acquired Chloé Dionée foldable sunnies, the sight of which delights me on a level you can't even imagine. They fold up(!) and are housed in the most adorably chic case I have ever seen. Wouldn't you just love to hold this pretty little oyster in the palm of your hand?

They retail for $398 and are available in tortoise/gold, as seen here in Clare's pictures, or black/silver. The latter is currently available on Shopbop.



 Photos: www.seevivier.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment