Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jewelry Shopping in the J.Crew Kids Section

Over the past few weeks, I've had several people ask me if I made the friendships bracelets that have been permanently affixed to my wrists as of late. I'm embarrassed to admit that I did not make them, nor are they cherished artifacts from the third grade. They're from the J. Crew kids section, and I've been loving them ever since I discovered that they're perfect for my scrawny, child-sized wrists. I'm not sure what happened to the heaps of embroidery floss my bffs and I knotted in intricate patterns and bestowed upon one another with such importance, but over the past couple of years, these nostalgic tokens of friendship have snuck their way back into our lives. If you don't have time to make your own, I suggest you get yourself to the nearest Crewcuts and pick up one of these lovelies for your favorite guys and gals.

I wear this one with everything. Kids multicolor friendship bracelet, $4.50.


This one pairs perfectly with a summer camp tan. Kids friendship bracelet in abstract blue, $5.

Simple and chic in black and white. Kids friendship bracelet in vintage linen, $5.
Photos: www.jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment