Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Splurge: Rag and Bone's Harley Dress

This Rag and Bone dress caught my eye a while ago, but it wasn't until I saw the detail shot that I really fell for it. A closer look reveals that the gorgeous pattern of tropical watercolor hues is comprised of teeny tiny layers of delicate, frayed silk chiffon). Sigh. If only I had a fancy art gallery opening to attend . . . and $600 to throw around for said occasion. I've been stalking it for quite some time, hoping it'll go on sale, but no luck so far.


Rag & Bone Harley Dress
, $575 @ Shopbop.


Photos: www.shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. hi there! i saw your post the other day about the rag&bone dress & saw a similar style on sale here: http://www.ssense.com/women/product/rag_and_bone/pelham_dress/37107
    just made me think of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete