Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Home Obsession: Litill's Otherworldly Terrariums

Terrariums are my warm-weather versions of snowglobes -- enchanting, perfect little worlds that call out to me from inside a shiny glass bubble.   These gorgeous pieces from Lítill make me want to journey to an imaginary planet where the flora and fauna look like this.  Former florist turned terrarium artist Lauren Coleman's lovingly crafted, handblown creations are a sight to behold -- full of wit, whimsy and beauty. Though they've graced the pages of Dwell, Lonny, Daily Candy and countless blogs, the sight of them never ceases to fill me with awe and wonder. They're certainly not cheap, but I aspire to have just a teeny tiny one someday to brighten up a corner of my home.






Photos: www.litill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment