Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Linkage: Autumn Moods

In which we take a break from shopping to gaze at pretty pictures and read about things that caught my fancy this week.

I'm slowly recovering from a marvelous weekend of feasting and merrymaking and not quite ready to face the week. Some autumnal hankerings to distract myself from the thought of a looming Monday:

Each Fall, I refuse to go apple picking for the simple (albeit ridiculous) reason that everyone and their ma is doing it. I would, however, make an exception if I could cart my apples home like this:

via love with the proper stranger


Oven Roasted French Toast Soufflé, I would go to LA just to eat you. Should I be concerned that after having consumed four slices of pizza and a nutella crepe, the sight of this still makes me ravenous? Something about Fall makes me turn into an insatiable food monster, devouring every syrup-laden breakfast that comes my way. Justification: storing fat for winter!
via oh joy!


My next Eurotrip (Paris + Amsterdam next year, fingers crossed!) needs to include a detour to the Dordogne to wander through the enchanting Gardens of Marqueyssac. The thought of autumn there makes me swoon.

via coolist

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment