Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm making a list (and checking it twice): lovely home things I must have.


This little piggy saved $$$: I've been eyeing Ladies and Gentlemen's adorable chalkboard piggy banks for a while now and, cute as they are, haven't been able to get myself to pay $85 bones for one.  Each style (choose between black and terracotta) comes with chalk so you can write yourself a motivational message.



Clean Sweep: love this beautiful little table brush set from Mjölk. Designed by Lovisa Wattman for Iris Hantverk, a company that employs visually impaired people to create handcrafted brushes. $38.
via Mjölk


Be still, my heart. This A. Heirloom cutting board in the shape of my dear Californ-I-A is sold out for the holidays, but you can request to be notified when if/when it's back. Other states available as well. $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment