Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Get Band-Aid's Friction Block Stick. Your Feet Will Thank You.

If, like me, you are a shoe fiend, you've probably endured the agony of friction-induced blisters for a favorite pair more than a few times in your life. While going through some boxes recently, I rejoiced upon discovering a forgotten Band-Aid Friction Block Stick. I'd long been suffering the burn for a pair of Dieppa Restrepo oxfords I can't stop wearing, even though I know they'll start to rub me the wrong way by day's end. After gliding the invisible blister stick on each heel where the shoe tends to offend, I completely forgot they'd ever caused me any pain. I've even recommended it to guy friends who have used it for the back of sneakers with similar results. If you're not equipped with one of these already, stock up -- they're currently on sale at CVS.

Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, now $5.52 at CVS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment