Monday, January 16, 2012

Office Space: DWR's Celine Desk = Perfection

I've found my deskmate.  It's been ages since I had a desk, and I can no longer ignore the fact that I sorely need one. The Nazanin Kamali-designed Celine desk and I were meant to be together because:

a) She is named Celine (!) -- how could I not?
b) The simple, streamlined design won't take up too much precious space.
c) The tapered splay legs and white drawer add just the right dash of character.

I road-tested her over the weekend and we got along famously -- perfectly proportioned for moi. I'll let you know how she wears once the big move rolls around and I can give her a proper home. In the meantime, I shall hunt for the perfect chair.

Celine Desk by Nazanin Kamali, exclusive to Design Within Reach:


Images via DWR

No comments:

Post a Comment