Friday, July 27, 2007

Apologies

I have never been so happy to see a Friday. Having just started a new full time job plus trying to keep up with a full time courseload for my Masters, I've been burning the candle at both ends. Midterms conspired against my blogging yesterday, and getting sleep has not been a priority. Well past bedtime and halfway to hallucination, I decided a break was in order. Besides skipping a blog day, this "break" included taking cabs to work to allow for a few more precious moments of sleep, some reward shopping (I hit up Active Endeavors online and Anthropologie in store, scoring some great finds), and frequent consumption of comfort foods (that is, when I actually have time to eat). The worst is over, however, so I can now resume eating and sleeping properly, having a social life, and posting with the vim and vigor of earlier days. Since I skipped over the menswear last time, this one's for the fellas (ladies, I'll hit you up Monday, as I'm still recovering from my hell week, but in the meantime, be sure to check the archives, as many of the items previously posted are now on sale). Here are some great basics that should see you through fall, including Converse by John Varvatos on sale.

Converse by John Varvatos, $135.95 @ Urban Outfitters.



Drifter Edison tee, $59 @ Caravan.

McQ by Alexander McQueen V-neck, on sale for $153 @ Milk.


Converse by John Varvatos jacket, $135.99 @ Urban Outfitters.

Photo credit: 1, 4 - www.urbn.com, 2 - www.shopcaravan.com, 3 - www.shopatmilk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment